Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Spiritual Universe By Fred Alan Wolf

Well, I have say that I should have read Michio Kaku's Parallel Worlds first. Then I would have had a good review of string theory which would have been helpful in understanding Wolf a little better. While I appreciate Wolf's sense of humor and writing style, I'm afraid he lost me in a few places. Even so, I could hang in there enough to understand his basic message. Einstein's General Theory of Relativity along with an understanding of the Heisenberg principle of uncertainty helps explain our spiritual existence as well as how we can exist on this earth as well as a spirit in some other place. It explains the Qabalistic notion of how what is done on earth is also done in heaven.

For me, it was once again affirming, but probably a lot deeper into the quantum mechanics of things than I wanted to go.

Reading Micho Kaku now. Hmmm. I contradict myself all of the time, don't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment